Homepage > News


Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Need home repairs?

Need home repairs?

Low-income, owner-occupied Westminster households are eligible to receive grant assistance up to $5,000 for repairs that address health, safety and mobility issues.  

Eligible repairs may include plumbing, electrical repairs, repair or replacement for water heaters, and furnaces, construction of wheelchair ramps, installation of grab bars, stair rails, and other accessibility improvements.  

Adams County residents should contact Brothers Redevelopment at 303-685-4225 and Jefferson County residents should contact Foothills Regional Housing at 303-403-5423.

Number of views (2398)/Comments ()